We help families find their way…
“This journey, as many call it, can get scary. There seem never be obvious answers, and never in any other area of life do we seem to question our decisions so often! This is another reason why your candid, calmly delivered, expert guidance and feedback has been so valuable to our family! Thank you.”
— Former Client, East Coast, USA
What we do.
Stucker, Smith & Weatherly is a therapeutic consulting practice with strong alliances in the therapeutic treatment and recovery communities across the United States.
We serve as a guide in the field of behavioral health treatment, planning, education, and case management. We help families overwhelmed by the complications involved in seeking treatment and finding long-term recovery. We help develop and implement a personalized therapeutic recovery plan, advising them on selecting a treatment program, working through care management issues, finding supported transitional living, and living as independently as possible with a long-term care plan.
If you need help finding care for yourself or a loved one, we’re here to walk with you every step of the way.
Who we serve.
We work with parents, families, and individuals who suffer from moderate to severe mental illness, substance use disorder, and other co-occurring conditions. We help with all levels of care from stabilization and med management to residential treatment to step down programming and long-term supported living.
We are known for working with some of the most complex cases and have a wealth of experience dealing with a broad range of psychiatric conditions. If you have a loved one who is striving for independence and stability and needs help managing a mental illness, we serve the full spectrum of adult clientele.
Emerging & Young Adults (16+) | Adults & Professionals | Seniors
Conditions we work with.
- Depression & Anxiety disorders (including generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and phobic disorders)
- Bipolar Disorder & other mood or thought disorders
- Schizophrenia & Schizoaffective Disorder
- Substance use disorders (including alcohol and drug addiction)
- Dissociative Disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Personality Disorder (BPD, OCD, Paranoid, Dependent)
- Eating disorders (including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder)
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Co-Occurring Conditions (psychiatric & medical)
How we work.
- Crisis Management
- Clinical Case Review & Assessment
- Program Placement
- Case Management
- Long-Term Care Supervision
- Recovery Coach & Outpatient Provider Coordination
Get In Touch